Clinical Exercise Physiology Lab (CEPL)
If you are interested in joining us in our lab or within our NExT Programs, please reach out through our contact form or read more below:
The Clinical Exercise Physiology Lab is currently recruiting trainees who are interested in pursuing a MSc, or PhD degree through the UBC Rehabilitation Sciences Graduate Program or those who are interested in Post-doctoral training. Dr. Campbell can also supervise students through the Interdisciplinarily Oncology Program and co-supervise students in the School of Population and Public Health.
- The candidate will develop his/her research project in one or more of the following areas: clinical trials, cancer prevention, exercise prescription, cancer rehabilitation, and cancer survivorship, health promotion.
- Funding is available for highly-qualified and suitable trainees who have yet to secure external scholarship funding.
- It is highly recommended that potential trainees apply for all possible external sources of funding (e.g., CIHR) and contact Dr. Campbell well in advance to these funding deadlines.
Interested candidates should contact Dr. Campbell by email with the following information:
- An updated CV
- Unofficial transcripts
- A one-page letter outlining your research experience and future goals
- Names of two academic referees
- Please note the Rehabilitation Sciences Graduate Program Application requirements and deadlines for MSc and PhD programs.
For information on related graduate programs and funding, please refer to the following links:
- Rehabilitation Sciences MSc/PhD programs
- Interdisciplinary Oncology Program
- Faculty of Graduate Studies
- Information for UBC post-doctoral fellows: Please note that UBC’s application deadline is July 1st for the winter term admission.
If you are interested in volunteering with the CEPL please reach out to email@example.com.